The lucrative ATM/self-service industry has been attracting a lot of interest from newcomers trying to break into the space. Most newcomers share some common characteristics. They possess self-service solutions but no real experience in the ATM space itself. With all the different players in a relatively small industry, it can be extremely difficult to navigate through a variety of solutions and offerings, not to mention tricky regulatory compliance requirements. Hasty and unprepared entry into the industry has historically led to massive financial failures.
The same applies to small players seeking to grow exponentially but lack understanding of the market, technical expertise, or simply don’t know who the key decision-makers are in the big accounts.
So how can the newcomers and growth seekers enter and expand without wasting time and money? The answer is simple. Make sure you understand the business first and know who to sell to. Unfortunately, there are insufficient resources in the industry to nurture new growth.
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape, including comparing your solution to the main competing solutions currently used by financial institutions to provide a SWOT analysis.
We are the most cost-effective and comprehensive resource for you to enter and grow in the market, prevent regulatory noncompliance, identify potential clients, create introductions, and achieve rapid revenue production.
- Analyze and propose potential applications and usages of your solution on the market.
- Based on your unique solution and market analysis, recommend strategies and solutions, including architecture and design, for each of the proposed applications.
- Recommend key accounts to sell to and make introductions to decision-makers.
- Recommend professional service structure, including engagement model, resource structure, pricing information, and intellectual property consideration.
- Recommend a managed services structure, including SaaS in ATM business, Deposit Automation, Video Banking, and ATM Monitoring.
- Provide a strategy for your ATM Technology, such as a multi-vendor stateless solution (States-n-Screens (S/S) vs. Stateless solutions).
- Educate on Video Banking solutions, including existing solutions and pilots on the market, current technology, the Teller channel vs. ATM channel, and fraud prevention.
- Educate on Deposit Automation solution, including batch processing vs. real-time processing, fraud prevention and detection, X9 generation, check cashing, regulatory and compliance considerations, and available solutions on the market.
- Exponentially speed up the switch certification process by providing appropriate contacts at major switches, offering insights on how to configure applications to fit into different switches, and leading the process by allowing you to work directly with switches.