Mike Liang is the Principal Consultant and the founder of MM Global Solutions Consulting (MMGSC). More than 15 years’ experience with almost all aspects of the self-service technology industry has offered Mike a lot of insights on the needs and challenges facing both financial institutions and their corresponding technology vendors. After realizing pockets of unfulfilled needs in the industry, he established his own company offering independent consulting. Since then, Mike has worked closely with multiple Tier 1 FIs and independent ATM deployers globally to help optimize customer experience, reduce operational cost, and accelerate innovation.
Prior to becoming an independent consultant, Mike held strategic positions with the major players in the ATM technology industry. Mike was the Solutions Architect and Development Manager at Wincor Nixdorf. In this role, Mike oversaw all major professional service projects, such as Multivendor ATM software, Deposit Automation, Video Banking, Deposit Consolidation and Aggregation, Mobile Pre-Staged ATM Withdrawal at some of the largest financial institutions in North America, including BB&T, SECU, HSBC NA, BBVA Compass Bank, Global Cash Access, Susquehanna bank, Synovus bank, J.P. Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, PNC, and Capital One.
Mike was also the main architect, who initiated and designed the successful Wincor ProFlex solution. Today, ProFlex solution is used by most of Wincor Nixdorf’s customers worldwide. With the success of ProFlex solution, Mike was invited to join the inauguration of the Wincor Nixdorf Architecture Board as the only member outside of Europe.
Earlier in his career, Mike was a Professional Service Consultant at NCR Canada, working with all major Canadian financial institutions using NCR Aptra Edge solutions. Mike started his career at Phoenix Interactive Design. He was instrumental to the VistaATM solutions used at Tier1 FIs in Canada, US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
Our Network of 3rd Party Consultants
We do know a lot. But what if you need more than what we already know? We make it simple for you. When the need for additional expertise is required for an engagement, we reach out to our trusted network of 3rd party consultants and bring in short-term expertise under our established agreement as required. This approach significantly reduces the amount of time and money that you have to invest in procuring all required knowledge.
A few examples of our extended network of consultants include:
- ATM Operations Consultants that have ran ATM networks for some of the largest banks. Experience includes ATM P&L management, ATM performance, ATM reporting, Cash Management and Operations.
- ATM Network/Switch Consultants that have worked with large ATM networks (aka: switch) with more than 15 years of experience.
- FI ATM and Branch Channel Consultants, including former Financial Institution executives that have ran and owned all or a portion of the P&L of an ATM channel or branch channel.
- ATM and TCR Manufacturer Consultants that have worked with ATM technology manufacturers including NCR, Diebold, Wincor Nixdorf, Hyosung, Glory and Talaris.
- ATM Services Consultants that have a wide array of knowledge and expertise in root-cause analysis of ATM service providers.
- Omni-Channel Consultants that have expertise in assisting FI’s Business and IT departments with strategy and implementation of a Server Oriented Architectures (SOA) enabling multi-channel transactions for self and assisted self-service deployments.
- Mobile Banking consultant that have an in-depth understanding of Mobile Banking app development, integration with Apple Pay, Mobile Wallet, and integration with ATM channel.